Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I underwent a pretty rough second round of treatment last week, staying in the hospital for four days. I keep getting old men as roommates, all of whom are incredibly needy and lack a basic understanding of their own illnesses. This has been a challenge in and of itself.

Recovery has been slow and difficult. Until today, I was incapable of sitting upright for any prolonged period of time without developing an epic headache. Even now it's tough, but if recovery goes anything like last time, I should be feeling much better in a couple of days. Susan aided my recovery today by breaking the rules and giving me some Coke (not even diet). It's probably the best Coke I've ever had, though two days ago I wouldn't have even wanted a sip.

Only a bit of fuzz remains on my head -- maybe I'll upload an image soon.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

Susan broke the rules and gave you coke? you know what goes well with coke......CHIPOTLE! hope you are feeling better and if you need anything this weekend let me know = )

Garrett