Sunday, November 23, 2008

The results from the Bone Marrow test last week were very positive. The most recent chemo seems to have worked very well. I will most likely go directly into one last round of chemo and then into the Bone Marrow Transplant after recovery. There are a few specific donors lined up, so that part seems to be taken care of already.

For now, I am in the hospital for a little while fighting nausea and dehydration. That will sequey into the chemo and then I should be home for a short period of time.

2 comments:

luckykc1122 said...

Hey Dan, this is your slow cousin Krista. First, that is a great report about the bone marrow! Second happy (tardy) birthday! I'm sorry I don't have any hand-made crafts for you to take home and cherish :) (I still laugh at that blog post you wrote!). Third, I hope that you got to eat something for Thanksgiving (I'm not sure where your appetite is at yet...). As for me, I'm just heading into finals. woot. It should be an experience. We are thinking about you and your lovely wife and keeping you guys in our prayers! Have a great day!

Krista

Anne Johnson said...

Hi Dan & Susan,

I was Dan's GA at Mayer ('00-'01)and recently found out about your situation through a Stouffer email. We (Ariel and I) will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Anne Johnson