Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi-Dan here again. Plan D of chemo is done, and I am in recovery until early Feb. Assuming all goes well, I will move directly into the transplant. There are still several people lined up and ready to donate when the time comes. I have been feeling much better over the past couple of days, but as always, I tread a fine line. I am fortunate to have a single room right now, so there are no roommate considerations I have to think about. No more cowering in the corner with my urinal.

Thanks to all the recent visitors and well-wishers, and I hope everyone has been enjoying the snow.

4 comments:

Jack Jodell said...

Way to go, Dan! Keep fighting tough, big guy. Your uplifting spirit is fabulous and will carry you through, along with the zillions of prayers all are offering for you. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Dan! The big dog is back! I have a fun NYE story for later to share....19 year olds are fun.

Unknown said...

Yay Dan!!

RichardsonHeights said...

I wish we had snow.